Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My Phone Is Dying, 4M Dollar Memorial Service Will Not Be Paid By The City Of Portland

My phone has been loyal and reliable for nearly 3 years now. We've been through bad and good, rain and shine, and a whole lot of unexpected collisions with concrete. Unfortunately, it's on its way out. It started about a couple of weeks ago and has progressively gotten worse. At first, I could still do everything, but the buttons wouldn't always respond. Just a few days ago, I could no longer read or send text messages. And as of today, I can no longer send phone calls. All that my phone is capable of is receiving calls and speed-dialing...too bad I only have voicemail programmed into speed dial.

She's been a good phone and when I got her, I had just started my journey here in Portland.

Certainly an end of an era.

0 comments:

Post a Comment